In therapeutic practice, Erin works with her clients to identify and cultivate innate strengths and resources, inspiring positive change and a more meaningful, rewarding life.
Specializing in individuals, couples, and family therapy, her professional experience includes working with anxiety, adolescence, depression, difficult life/work transitions, grief/loss, history of trauma, LGBTQ, and relationship issues.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, Erin has twenty years of experience in the field of psychotherapy and social work, and currently maintains a private practice with a variety of clients.
Applying an integrative and comprehensive approach to wellness, she incorporates creative, innovative, and well-researched therapeutic strategies to help her clients achieve their unique goals. Through a supportive environment, Erin challenges and collaborates with her clients to empower, facilitate personal growth, and help them access a more balanced and fulfilling life.
With compassion and understanding, Erin provides honest and practical feedback to help clients effectively address life challenges and attain the personal goals they are committed to achieving.
- Master of Social Work, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts, University of New Mexico
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Theater Arts
License, Certifications & Memberships
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCS#25147
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance #103939
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential
- Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA) Credential
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies (GAINS)
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP)
Interpersonal Neurobiology Mindsight Institute with Dan Siegel, MD
PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy) with Stan Tatkin, PsyD
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) Training, Deborah Kennard
Full Body Systems Functional Nutrition Program, Andrea Nakayama, MSN, CNC
Grief Specialist (Our House ®)